Animation workshops for Kids
Parents want their children to be engaged, learn new skills, have fun.
At “The Animation Spark” we believe that learning animation in the friendly environment will inspire them to be creative. Will help them to become better communicators, problem solvers, will encourage them to take a lead and to work in the team.
Animation is a brilliant tool to achieve these goals. We will give your child an opportunity to learn, to explore and to thrive.
Gallery from our workshops
Create. Animate. Educate.
AFTER SCHOOL animation workshops PROGRAM
– Animation workshops for kids ages 6-10
– 8 weeks program. During this time children will be introduced to different styles of animation. Such as claymation, cut out, object animation.
– Children will create their own animation characters using different crafts such as plasticine, felt, paper etc.
– Children will be using Stop Motion Studio App and will be creating short animated films. They will learn how to enhance their work with titles, credits, sound and voice recordings.
– Every week parents will receive a link to our Google Drive, where they can download their kids current work.
– Animation workshops for tweens and teens ages 11-16
– 8 weeks program. During this time students will be introduced to 12 Principles of Animation and different styles of animation. Such as claymation, cut out, object animation.
– Every week, students will be completing some animation exercises and working on their own projects.
– Students will learn how to create professional cut-out and plasticine animation models (characters).
– They will be introduced to the basics of storytelling and storyboarding.
– Once the project is done, parents will receive a link to our Google Drive, where they can download their kids work.
– Making of cut out characters Youtube videos (examples)