Terms and Conditions (Photo/Video)
Why is my permission required?
1. Photographs and video recordings of people are considered personal information if individuals are able to be identified or are reasonable identifiable from them.
2. The Animation Spark® (TAS) needs to obtain your permission to use your photograph(s)/video or that of your dependent, prior to using it for promotional purposes.
What do I consent to?
3. By signing this Permission Form, you consent to TAS using the photograph(s) or video, including audio recordings of an interview, for promotional purposes. The material will not be used for any other purpose unless you give further consent or TAS is required to do so by law.
4. Promotional purposes include, but are not limited to, public relations, news articles or telecasts, education, advertising, research, inclusion on the TAS website and social media pages, fundraising, or any other similar purpose by TAS and/or its affiliates.
5. By signing this Permission Form you also consent to the following:
a. release and discharge TAS, its officers, employees, agents and assigns from any liability arising from or connected with the taking, recording, publication or other use of the photograph(s)/video;
b. release and discharge TAS, its officers, employees, agents and assigns from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking or processing of the photograph(s)/video;
c. waive all rights you may have (including rights in copyright) to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with publication of this material;
d. waive any right to inspect or approve any photograph(s)/video taken by or on behalf of TAS.
Who owns the material?
6. TAS owns all copyright in the photograph, negative, computer image, or recording as well as the physical photograph, negative, computer image or recording.
7. TAS will securely store your photograph(s)/video in a digital form. The material will be managed in line with the State Records Act 1998.
Who is the dependent?
8. The dependent could be a son or daughter (he/she/them) including any step-child or adopted child or any other dependent under the age of 18 years.
9. The dependent could also be a person over the age of 18 with a decision-making disability, being a person who cannot give consent because he/she/them lacks capacity or has an intellectual or other impairment that affects his/her/their capacity to give consent.
Can I sign the form if I am under the age of 18?
10. No, your parent or legal guardian must sign the consent form for you.
Can I modify or withdraw my permission?
11. You can modify or withdraw your permission at any time.
12. The modification or withdrawal will be effective from the date that request is received by TAS. If photograph(s)/video is being used in existing TAS advertising materials or other TAS products, those materials or products will not be withdrawn from use.
13. The personal information you provide on this form is being collected for the purposes of obtaining permission to undertake photography and video of individuals and will only be used for this purpose unless TAS is required by law to disclose this information. This form will be saved in TAS’s Electronic Document & Records Management system. You have the right at any time to request access to view and/or correct your personal information.