Terms & Conditions of Service
1. I acknowledge and agree that enrollments for THE ANIMATION SPARK workshop are not accepted without payment.
2. I understand that payment is required in full in advance for THE ANIMATION SPARK workshop and consent to sending full payment prior to my child commencing with THE ANIMATION SPARK.
3. I understand that re-enrollment from one term to the next is not an automatic process. If students are not enrolled on time and miss placement in their workshop, THE ANIMATION SPARK may be unable to accommodate them.
4. I acknowledge and agree that THE ANIMATION SPARK offers NO refunds for missed classes. However, THE ANIMATION SPARK may at its discretion approve credits towards enrollment for the next workshop on reasonable and compassionate grounds, so please let THE ANIMATION SPARK know about your situation ASAP.
5. I acknowledge and agree that there are no refunds if workshop is missed for student’s own reasons.
6. I understand, that a class requires a minimum number of attendants to go ahead. My cancellation may mean the class is
unable to go ahead therefore causing other participants to miss out and a teacher to be cancelled at the last minute.
7. I acknowledge and agree that THE ANIMATION SPARK, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child / children at THE ANIMATION SPARK, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury.
8. I hereby release and forever discharge THE ANIMATION SPARK from any and all liability, loss and damage (including
direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child / children at THE ANIMATION SPARK workshop.
9. I understand that it is a requirement that I notify THE ANIMATION SPARK if my child/ children have any medical or special needs. This includes specific learning or behavioral conditions or any existing medical conditions, allergies or disabilities whether they affect class participation or not.
10. In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorize any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
11. I accept that THE ANIMATION SPARK reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well-being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from THE ANIMATION SPARK program with no refund.
12. THE ANIMATION SPARK expects appropriate and positive behavioral from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met, I accept that THE ANIMATION SPARK will discuss behavioral issues with a parent / guardian. If inappropriate behavioral continues and poses threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the program.
13. I understand that students are only supervised by THE ANIMATION SPARK instructors during their workshop sessions.
14. I understand that THE ANIMATION SPARK instructors only supervise animation students from and to after school care if there is a written consent by their parent / guardian.
15. I understand that as a parent / guardian I am required to supervise my child / children before and after workshop.
16. I acknowledge and agree that my personal information will be stored in accordance with the current privacy legislation.
17. I authorize the Workshop to send you emails for any purpose including enrollments and marketing. I will be able to unsubscribe from such emails at any time.
18. I acknowledge and agree that photographs and video footage of students made during class / camp may be used for internal training purposes and for promotional publications including, but not limited to use on THE ANIMATION SPARK website and social media pages, newspapers, brochures, radio and/or television.
19. I understand that it is the parent’s / guardian’s responsibility to contact administration if you do not permit THE ANIMATION SPARK to use photographs or video footage of your child.
This Policy replaces all other previous policies and can be replaced or altered at any time.
All Policies are deemed to be accepted by all parties upon enrollment.